- MLS #: 1697728
- Start Showing Date: July 11, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 9
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 3.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2500 ()
- Year Built: 1890
- Est. Acreage: .110 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $9,686
Iconic 1890 Farmhouse sits proudly on a double lot in East Tosa’s Inglewood Neighborhood!
Features and amenities: 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2500 sq ft per City, first floor family room + office, and a coveted 3.5 car garage. Breathtaking curb appeal, inviting front porch, many original craftsman details including leaded glass and rich hardwood floors. Super functional layout features front and back staircase with all 4 bedrooms upstairs. Spacious first floor office features built-in reading nook and great natural light. Oversized family room adjacent to kitchen with functional built-ins and gas fireplace. Kitchen and formal dining room are well-equipped perfectly sized for everyday living and entertaining guests. Generously sized and sun soaked master bedroom overlooks a variety of flowering trees. Double lot boasts private backyard, rare 3.5 car garage, deck with hard-plumbed gas grill, colorful landscaping and generous side yard. Primo East Tosa location offers a quick walk to all 3 schools, East Towne favorites and the charming Village of Wauwatosa. Truly a special property brought to the market by a job relocation. Proud Sellers will miss this historic home and top East Tosa location – call today!
Note: Additional lot included with this sale has separate tax key number.
- Primo East Tosa Location, Double Lot
- Inviting Front Porch, Many Original Craftsman Details
- Over 2500 Square Feet per City
- First Floor Family Room + Office
- Refinished Hardwood Floors, Leaded Windows
- Front and Back Staircase, All Bedrooms Upstairs
- Sun Soaked Master Bedroom
- Walk to East Tosa Hotspots + All 3 Schools