- MLS #: 1507616
- Start Showing Date: December 20, 2016
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 1 car garage
- Year Built: 1952
- Property Taxes: $3,112
Neat as a pin, ready to move in! PRIME east Tosa ranch on a quiet, tree-lined street, provides easy walk to schools, North Ave and Village shops and dining! Perfect for the downsizer or first-time home buyer, this well-cared-for home features glossy hardwood floors! Per seller: newer windows (’10), furnace (’15), roof (’11), basement carpeting (’16). Cute eat-in kitchen includes all appliances, solid wood cabinets, and easy to clean solid surface countertops! Newly finished lower rec room has loads of built-in storage, and even the unfinished section has storage, new floor paint, and includes the washer and dryer! You’ll count the days until Spring to enjoy your deep backyard with raised garden beds, included storage shed, and perennials, like raspberries and strawberries. This house says “happy!” Don’t miss your chance to own in east Tosa!
- Oven, range, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, washer, dryer all included!
- Glossy refinished hardwood floors!
- New windows 2011, new furnace 2015, new roof 2011
- Deep backyard with included shed, raised garden beds and perennials!
- Prime east Tosa location on a quiet dead-end street
- Living room and kitchen windows are removable to move large furniture in!
- Close to North Ave shops, library, Sendik's, schools!
- New paint and rec room carpet, 2016