- MLS #: 1825361
- Start Showing Date: March 9, 2023
- Property Status: Active with offer
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 9
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 3731
- Year Built: 1924
- Est. Acreage: .310 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $12,106
Enchanting Warren Avenue is home to this stunning Williamsburg red brick colonial. The definition of stately elegance – framed by a cedar roof, white shutters and charming bayed windows – unparalleled curb appeal! Pride in ownership shines through the careful eyes of detailed antique lovers, honoring the home’s history with every fixture, update and furnishing. Condition is top notch – no detail has been overlooked! The spacious front porch leads into a welcoming entry with closet and a view of the custom leaded glass foyer door. The oversized foyer provides a lovely welcoming space with views of the open staircase, dining room and living room. Hardwood floors grace the entire home with the exception of the bathrooms and basement. Custom plaster crown moldings, fluted archways, oversized baseboards, windows and wainscoting have been painted in the perfect colonial green color – the most stately compliment to the cream walls. The dining room is home to custom corner built-ins that provide a lighted showcase as well as great storage. The oversized living room has great natural light and features a beautiful mantel surrounding the wood burning fireplace- a wonderful place to entertain and relax. Adjacent to the living room is the library with rich wood moulding and walls of built-ins. The family room is open to the library and provides a great view of the expansive backyard via a wall of bayed windows. The powder room is conveniently located on the way to the kitchen. The white kitchen with granite countertops provides tons of cabinet space – smartly utilizing every inch! A large eat-in space allows for ample seating and overlooks the screen porch and backyard. A butler’s pantry is what every entertainer needs – cabinets to store glassware, serving dishes, serving ware and more! Upstairs, find all 4 bedrooms. The primary suite is executively sized with two walls of windows, two double closets and has access to an updated full bathroom with marble vanity, brass fixtures and a pull chain commode. The three additional bedrooms are all generously sized and an updated full bathroom with marble shower, double vanity and beautiful brass fixtures is so tastefully done. Off the hallway, find access to a large airing porch as well as a walk-up attic that provides amazing storage! The lower level is a great combination of finished space, a finished laundry room and spacious storage. In the finished space, the walls are finished with wood above and reclaimed brick below – it’s a perfectly cozy place to relax, entertain and play.
Outside is everything you want in Tosa but can’t find! A private slate patio, spacious screen porch, large flat green yard with playhouse and a 2.5 car garage adorned with a stunning horse weathervane. A rare offering complete with the square footage, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, multiple living spaces, a screen porch and a spacious yard, all located on Wauwatosa’s premier street – Warren Avenue! A special home that has been lovingly cared for in the best way possible – is ready for its lucky new owner! Please see listing agent for full list of features!
- Quinessential Warren Avenue - Unbeatable Location - Swoon-worthy Curb Appeal
- Red brick colonial w/cedar roof, white shutters & bayed windows
- Stately rooms, custom moldings & trim, gorgeous hardwood floors, stunning natural fireplace
- Den/library is attached to the family room, all overlooking the backyard w/ southern exposure
- Beautifully remodeled bathrooms honor the character of the home
- Large finished basement provides additional living space
- Spacious yard with attached porch & backyard playhouse
- Top of the line condition, with no detail missed - extreme pride in ownership!