- MLS #: 1500316
- Start Showing Date:
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Year Built: 1927
- Property Taxes: $4,737
The one with the front porch.
Once in a great while, the winningest combination of old world charm, thoughtful updates, and perfect possibilities to make it your own is brought to market. Stunning Lowell Damon Woods bungalow on lovely Stickney Ave is ready for a lucky new owner. Offers: 3 bedrooms plus den [could be converted to 4th bedroom], 2 full bathrooms, 2.5 car garage. Gleaming hardwood floors, pristine natural woodwork, gorgeous stained leaded glass in built in bookcases and china cabinet, living and dining rooms both spacious and bright. Sunny kitchen offers granite countertops and large center island. 2 bedrooms on main floor with brand new carpet, full bathroom on main offers new tile, vanity and fixtures. Upstairs find stunning master suite; huge bedroom with walk-in closet en suite bathroom. Master bath is a work of art: double sinks, tub and walk-in shower with impeccable tile work. Bonus den room makes for excellent nursery or office. Several newer windows throughout, new furnace in 2016 per seller. Lower level rec room is partially finished. Coveted walkable location: walk to elementary, middle, and high school, Menomonee River Pkwy, Sendiks, Hoyt Pool, and The Village of Wauwatosa. This is the American Dream. Call today.
- 3 Bedrooms Plus Den [could be converted to 4th bedroom]
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Pristine Natural Woodwork
- Decorative Fireplace with Amazing Built-in Bookcases
- Formal Dining Room W/ Built-In Buffet
- 2 Bedrooms on Main Floor W/ New Carpet
- Full Bathroom on Main Updated W/ New Tile/Vanity/Fixtures
- Upstairs Find Amazing Master Suite W/ Walk-In Closet
- Master Bathroom Offers Double Sinks, Tub & Walk-In Shower
- 2.5 Car Garage, Deep Lot!