- MLS #: 1753707
- Start Showing Date: July 22, 2021
- Property Status: Active with offer
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1900 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1930
- Est. Acreage: .220 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $7,555
Welcome home to this darling dutch colonial situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in Glenview Heights neighborhood. This 3 bed, 1.5 bath home is situated in an ideal location and close to it all. Rich woodwork greets you. HWF throughout with NF in living room, BICC in dining room, updated kitchen with beautiful stained cabinetry and granite countertops. Upstairs enjoy a large space that could be used as a family room, sunroom, office or additional bedroom. Three bedrooms and a brand new bathroom with white tile surround and gray tile floors. Spacious master bedroom boasts 2 large closets, HWF. Many great updates including new windows throughout, newer water heater, roof and fencing and paved patio. Enjoy coffee on your screened in front porch and gatherings in your large tranquil backyard. Prepare to be wow’ed by the extensive yard that is hard to find in Wauwatosa. Plenty of room to run, play and entertain here. Within walking distance to all 3 east Tosa schools: Wilson/WSTEM, Longfellow and Wauwatosa East High School. Walk to Froedtert and the Medical College, the village and easy access to the freeway and Menomonee River Parkway.
- Dutch colonial situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in Glenview Heights
- Rich woodwork, HWF, NFP in LR, BICC in DR
- Updated kitchen with beautiful stained cabinetry and granite countertops
- Second floor flex space: family room, sunroom, office or additional bedroom
- Brand new 2021 full bath with white tile surround and gray tile floors
- Spacious master bedroom boasts 2 large closets, HWF
- Updates: new windows, newer water heater, roof and fencing and paved patio
- Phenomenal large yard!
- East Tosa school district: Wilson/WSTEM, Longfellow and East High School.
- Walk to Froedtert/Med College, Village and close to Menomonee River Pkwy