- MLS #: 1658955
- Start Showing Date: September 13, 2019
- Property Status: Active with offer
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 2 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 3135 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1961
- Est. Acreage: .820 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $8,276
A home to host family and friends. A home where everyone feels welcomed. A home where dreams come true. Special outdoor spaces for all – a secret garden/fire pit area for lounge and play – gorgeous brick laid patio for conversing, entertaining and relaxing after a long day – private green space for young and old to frolic and play and beautiful trees and landscaping to create a private space while allowing tons of light to make its way through.
A home where at last the reflection of your sweetest life is before you.
This special home and its grounds must be experienced in person.
Experience the pure delight of owning this stunning home, capable of hosting your friends and family – providing ease of indoor and outdoor living – all in the heart of highly desired Elm Grove, offering walking distance to the Village, schools and park!
- Wonderful indoor/outdoor entertaining space
- Stately colonial appeal
- Gorgeous brick-laid driveway and patio
- Stylish painting and fixtures throughout
- Beautiful Chef's Kitchen
- Incredibly spacious bedrooms
- Serene screen porch
- Additional living space in the finished level