- MLS #: 1813282
- Start Showing Date: October 7, 2022
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 11
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2416
- Year Built: 1938
- Est. Acreage: .320 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $10,074
Fresh, crisp and fully updated, this stunning cape cod pays homage to it’s historical roots with architechtural details found only in an historcial home, but with the added bonus of being fully renovated! Updates for the modern lifestyle can be found in every room! Additionaly, this gorgeous home has a deceiving amount of living space! Beautiful formal living room and dining room offer a lannon stone wood burning fireplace, crown moulding, gleaming hardwood floors, and built in china cabinets. Stunning fully renovated white kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, kitchen island, and hardwood floors. Vaulted ceiling over dinette with winsome banquette seating! Custom lockers in mudroom! Striking lannon stone feature wall leads to sunk in family room. Enjoy hanging out in the cheerful family room overlooking the serene backyard. Half bath conveniently located off of family room and kitchen. Primary bedroom provides additional privacy located on the first floor. Enjoy ample closet space and modern full bath! Both full bathrooms have granite tops, dual vanities, custom ceramic showers and heated tile floors. Enjoy a rain shower in the upstairs bathroom! Three sizable bedrooms with carpeting and abundant closet space in room and in hallway! Finished laundry room, bar, and fabulous rec room can be found in the lower level! Other updates include fresh paint, new rec room carpeting, custom garage storage and garage door, new rubber roof and new windows! Close enough to walk to the village of Elm Grove- this charming home resides in the desirable Brinsmere Manor neighborhood!
- Fresh, crisp and fully updated,
- deceiving amount of living space!
- LR and DR offer Lannon Stone Wood Burning FP, Crown Moulding, Gleaming HWF, and BICC
- Renovated White Kitchen with Granite Countertops, SS Appliances, Island, HWF
- Vaulted Ceiling in Dinette with Banquette
- Custom Lockers in Mudroom
- Striking Lannon Stone Feature Wall leads to sunk in FR
- Half Bath conveniently Located off FR and Kitchen
- Primary Bedroom provides Additional Privacy Located on the First Floor
- Both Full Bathrooms with Granite Tops, Dual Vanities, Custom Ceramic Showers, Heated Floors
- Three Sizable Bedrooms with Carpeting and Abundant Closet Space in Room and in Hallway
- Finished Laundry Room, Bar, and Fabulous Rec Room can be Found in the Lower Level
- New Rec Room Carpeting, Garage Storage & Door, New Rubber Roof and New Windows!
- Walk to the Village of Elm Grove from the Desirable Brinsmere Manor Neighborhood.