- MLS #: 1689798
- Start Showing Date: May 30, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2256 ()
- Year Built: 1950
- Est. Acreage: .150 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $6,730
Timeless. Graceful. Spacious. Beautiful colonial perfectly positioned in coveted Ravenswood location has been meticulously cared for by only its second owner of 35 years! Truly a home to cherish. Features: 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 2.5 car garage. Gleaming hardwood floors, great natural light throughout. Delightful open concept layout – wonderfully open flow between living room, dining room, and family room! Formal dining room with built-in china cabinet. Super spacious family room with gas fireplace and built-in cabinetry opens to gorgeous brick patio and beautifully landscaped yard. Timelessly updated kitchen features granite countertops, white cabinetry, and great dinette space. Half bathroom on main floor. All three bedrooms and full bathroom conveniently situated upstairs, including king-sized master bedroom with two closets. Lower level rec room is wonderful extension of living space, complete with recessed lighting, bonus alcove, built in cabinetry, granite countertops and wine fridge! Furnace just 2 years old per seller. Super central Ravenswood location – great proximity to Froedtert/MCW, The Village of Wauwatosa, Gilles, and Bruegger’s Bagels, plus quick freeway access! Active neighborhood association with organized family events all year round. This is the full package folks, call today!
- Located in Coveted Ravenswood Neighborhood
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors and Great Natural Light Throughout
- Open Concept Flow - Ideal for Entertaining & Everyday Living
- Spacious Family Room W/ Beautiful Built-In Cabinetry and Gas Fireplace
- Updated Eat-In Kitchen w/ Granite Countertops and Crisp White Cabinetry
- Lower Level Rec Room w/ Recessed Lighting, Built-In Alcove, Granite Countertops & Wine Fridge
- Furnace: 2 Years Old Per Seller!
- Great Proximity to Froedtert/MCW, Gilles, & Bruegger's Bagels, Plus Quick Freeway Access!