- MLS #: 1744057
- Start Showing Date: June 5, 2021
- Property Status: Active with offer
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 1 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2099 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1946
- Est. Acreage: .170 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $6,263
Storybook red brick cape in desirable Pasadena neighborhood is here for you. This wonderful home carries over 25 years of memories for this family and is ready for new memories to be made. Upon entry you are welcomed by a large living room with natural fireplace and bright dining room perfect for family gatherings; both complete with beautiful hardwood flooring. Two bedrooms, a refreshed bathroom with new tile, fixtures and floors, along with a spacious kitchen with newer sliding doors out to a cozy deck and fenced yard complete this main level. Upstairs you will find the additional bedrooms, one perfectly suited for a nursery, home office or even another bathroom. The possibilities are endless! Retreat to the lower level to find a large rec room for additional living space and convenient half bath. Some of the updates per seller include: new HVAC 2021, and in the last 5 years a new roof, fully rebuilt chimney and new water heater. Bonus main level laundry in cute breezeway and double bonus…attached garage; a great find in Wauwatosa! Plenty of green space, a private yard, and gardens galore for those with a green thumb! A+ walkability; North Ave restaurants, Colectivo, the Landing at Hoyt Park and brand new McKinley Elementary just to name a few! Don’t miss out on this one. Call today!
- Desired Pasadena Neighborhood
- A+ walkability!
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Lots of natural light
- Private yard and gardens galore!
- Bonus rec room for additional living space
- Brand new HVAC and many more updates!
- Main level laundry and attached garage!