- MLS #: 1739730
- Start Showing Date: May 13, 2021
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 2 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 3161 ()
- Year Built: 1947
- Est. Acreage: .18 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $8,590
Incredibly spacious colonial in the Parkway Estates Neighborhood featuring 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths! Fully remodeled kitchen w/ white cabinetry, granite countertops, & stainless steel appliances is a focal point of the home. 1st floor half bath is remodeled. Intimate four seasons room leads to quiet fenced-in backyard w/ a new deck. Home features attached 2.5 car garage. 2nd floor features four generously sized bedrooms. The huge primary suite has a walk-in closet, private remodeled bath (w/ subway tile, dual vanities & porcelain tile flooring). The 2nd 23×15 bedroom makes for a great potential guest suite or game room. Lower level has an updated rec room w/ additional half bath & new carpet. Other updates: driveway (’16), AC, vinyl windows & interior doors (’19), fence & deck.
- Walking Distance To Mckinley Elementary, Christ King School, Collectivo, Hoyt Pool, The Parkway, and North Ave.
- First Floor Features Spacious Rooms, Tons of Natural Light, A Natural Fireplace And Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Remodeled Kitchen With White Cabinets, Granite Counter Tops, and Stainless Steel Appliances.
- Finished Lower Level Rec Room in 2018 Features New Carpeting, Fireplace and an Additional Half Bath
- Awesome Fenced In Yard and Deck
- Owner's Suite With Walk In Closet and Gorgeous Remodeled Bath
- 2.5 Car Attached Garage Leads To The Kitchen
- Other Updates Include: 1st Floor Half Bath ('10), Driveway ('16), AC ('18), Windows ('18), Interior Doors ('19),