- MLS #: 1629548
- Start Showing Date: March 10, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2367 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1898
- Est. Acreage: .150 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $6,740
Historically Significant. Timeless Elegance. Graceful Updates. Simply Put: Magnificent. This unforgettable Victorian in beloved Charles Jacobus Park Neighborhood exemplifies unparalleled historic detail melded with thoughtful updates just right for today’s buyer. Meticulous care is a true understatement, this beauty will completely exceed your expectations at every turn. Features: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, finished 3rd floor, 2.5 car garage. Spectacular front porch, gorgeous hardwood floors, classic natural fireplace anchoring spacious living room, formal dining room with pristine corner built-in china cabinet and amazing bay window. 9.5’ ceilings on first floor. Beautifully updated eat-in kitchen offers newer cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and spacious island – perfect for both day-to-day living and special occasion entertaining. First floor full bathroom offers gorgeous subway tile detail, convenient shower and heated floors. Impressively intricate bannister leads to second floor, offering 4 spacious bedrooms and 9’ ceilings. 4th bedroom provides access to second floor eastern-facing balcony, offering awesome sun exposure and a great seat to enjoy the Hart Park fireworks on the 4th of July! Beautifully updated full bathroom with stunning tiled floor and clawfoot tub/shower. Third floor is an incredible extension of living space – with gorgeous family room, bonus room, beautiful 1/2 bathroom, and dream-worthy walk-in closet. Plumbing updates throughout home per seller. Historically significant details, such as a horse hitch, and antique cobblestone brick carriage walk and patio, offer a welcomed reminder of a simpler time. Incredibly spacious backyard is fully-fenced, with wonderful patio spaces to enjoy all year round. New tear off garage roof 2018 per seller. Walking distance to Simma’s, Balistreri’s, Colectivo, Jacobus Park, Hart Park, Honey Creek Pkwy, Jefferson Elementary, plus excellent access to freeway and Froedtert/Medical College. Be part of history. Call today!
- Spectacular Victorian Perfectly Positioned in Walkable Charles Jacobus Park Neighborhood
- Wonderful Combination of Grace, Charm, History, and Thoughtful Updates
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors, Natural Fireplace, Corner Built-In China Cabinet in Formal Dining Room
- Updated Eat-In Kitchen W/ Newer Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances
- All Bathrooms Tastefully Updated
- 4 Bedrooms Conveniently Located on Second Floor
- Finished Third Floor is Awesome Extension of Living Space: Family Room, Bonus Room, 1/2 Bathroom & Walk-In Closet!
- Walk to Colectivo, The Village of Wauwatosa, Simma's, & More, Plus Great Access to Froedtert, Medical College of WI & Freeway!