- MLS #: 1706244
- Start Showing Date: August 28, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 9
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2030 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1977
- Est. Acreage: 1.060 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $2,984
Welcome to your peaceful retreat, with over an acre to roam and stunning views! This well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath tri level has a desired layout, and many recent updates like the brand new roof! Gather in the generous living room with vaulted ceilings, featuring large windows with impeccable views of nature and wildlife. Enjoy the cozy hearth room with its stone faced fireplace, adjoined to bright 4 season room with heated floors. A large deck outside brings plenty of space for summer grilling and outdoor dining. Cook in the updated eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Additional dining space in an open concept living room adjoining kitchen. Enjoy finished rec room in basement and plenty of work space in insulated garage. Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Stunning Views of Nature for Miles!
- Flowing Floorplan, Large Living Spaces with Just Enough Separation.
- Beautiful 4 Season Room with Heated Floors
- Stone Front Gas Fireplace
- Finished Rec Room
- Brand New Roof
- Over an Acre to Enjoy!
- Bedrooms all Conveniently Located Upstairs